camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting a JMS RA-managed ConnectionFactory on JBoss-6.1.0
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:38:36 GMT
I am using the jms:// component in a Spring DSL route in JBoss6.  I
want to publish and subscribe to a topic.  If I package my Camel in a
web app, it cannot do a JNDI lookup on "java:JmsXA", which is the JMS
connection factory managed by a resource adapter.  If I package the
same code as just a plain Spring app and deploy via JBoss "snowdrop"
(kind of like CDI, but with Spring) - then the code successfully looks
up "java:JmsXA".  Does anyone have any experience with accessing JMS
on a JEE server?

I also posted a more detailed JBoss-specific question in this regard at:
https://community.jboss.org/message/809836#809836

Thanks,

Chris