camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: Problems with sftp in Camel 2.11.0
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:29:55 GMT
Thanks for both your answers Chris and mdo,

I will try to move the username  as you both suggest but according to the
documentation this should still be valid syntax.

What puzzles me is the "...Cannot change directory to: //" since it sounds
like Camel is actually trying to change directory despite the
"stepwise=false".

Will try tomorrow when I'm back at work.

Thanks,

/Bengt