camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating new processor components
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:28:20 GMT
Hi

You custom component is deploy the same way you deploy any of the
Camel components that is shipped with Apache Camel.

So in some way of the other you need to add your JAR to the classpath
where you application runs. Or how you deploy it.

For the component name, then make sure the
META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/helloworld file is
included in the JAR. And that it refers to the component class name.

For example here is an example from camel-mybatis component:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-mybatis/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/mybatis

Which you can find inside the camel-mybatis.jar from Apache Camel