camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable thread pool for Mina Endpoint (consumer)
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:18:06 GMT
You cannot configure this in camel-mina.

Its using thread pools as recommended by mina project

       final int processorCount =
Runtime.getRuntime().availableProcessors() + 1;

        ExecutorService acceptorPool =
getCamelContext().getExecutorServiceManager().newCachedThreadPool(this,
"MinaSocketAcceptor");
        ExecutorService connectorPool =
getCamelContext().getExecutorServiceManager().newCachedThreadPool(this,
"MinaSocketConnector");
        ExecutorService workerPool =
getCamelContext().getExecutorServiceManager().newCachedThreadPool(this,
"MinaThreadPool");

        IoAcceptor acceptor = new SocketAcceptor(processorCount, acceptorPool);
        IoConnector connector = new SocketConnector(processorCount,
connectorPool);
        SocketAddress address = new
InetSocketAddress(configuration.getHost(), configuration.getPort());