camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Camel with BeanFactory
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 04:50:13 GMT

What do you mean HAVE to use BeanFactory? Do you mean that
camel-spring source code must not use ApplicationContext or any of the
other Spring public APIs ?

Well you can write you own camel module. Or just not use camel-spring
at all, and just use camel-core which is Java code and has not
dependencies to Spring.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Kalyan Dev <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I understand by skimming over Camel's source code that it uses
> ApplicationContext everywhere.
> In a project that I'm working on, I HAVE to use BeanFactory only. Is it
> possible to initialize and use Camel's capabilities in a BeanFactory
> instead of ApplicationContext at all ?
> If so, what are the classes that I need to overwrite. Any documentation on
> this will be of great help.
> Regards,
> Kalyan

Claus Ibsen