camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel aggregation logic fails in case of two camel nodes
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:33:28 GMT
Hi

You need to use a persistent aggregation repository implementation.

There is a little detail here
http://camel.apache.org/aggregator2

Notice that hawtdb is being @deprecated and consider using
camel-leveldb instead. Or any other custom implementation.
There is a SQL based implementation as well out of the box.

And we should have others coming in the future based on other
technologies. I think someone mentioned voldermort, and you can
possible also use hazelcast (distributed memory) or other techs.

As usual we love contributions, so if people build custom agg repos
for other techs, then we love having them out of the box at ASF Camel.