camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Google Drive Component
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 07:29:04 GMT
Hi Jorge

This sounds great.
I have added a link to the camel-gdrive from the user stories page,
where we link to 3rd party components

It takes a bit to sync the update.

And as Christian said, we love contributions, so if the component
becomes stable and you want, then you can consider donating to ASF for
inclusion in the ASF Camel distro.

But happy hacking at githbu, that is a great place to create new components.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Jorge Davison <> wrote:
> Hi All!
> I'm starting the development of Google Drive component to produce and
> consume files to/from a Drive. The current working part is the producer,
> that uploads files to the enpoint. Also, this component doesn't support
> authentication, it only access to the google service via a Access token
> passed.
> Maybe this component can help somebody.
> In the next days i will start the development of the consumer.
> If any one want to fork or improve the code, please be my guest.
> Jorge Davison
> @jdavisonc

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.