camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Changing the jetty:http Content-Type request header
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 23:09:53 GMT
William, I guess I was responding on how camel-jetty works. If you set the
Content-Type header it will use that in the request/return. Can you be more
specific in what you are trying to do?

I'm not familiar with akka-camel (or scala) but looking at the CamelMessage
documentation [1] it does appear to have ways to set/read headers.

[1]
https://github.com/akka/akka/blob/master/akka-camel/src/main/scala/akka/camel/CamelMessage.scala