camel-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Palmér <magnus.palmer.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.springframework.jms.InvalidDestinationException while trying to place a message on queue
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:37:20 GMT
The best way is to create a JUnit test that uses ActiveMQ so it can
potentially become a part of the source.
Using ActiveMQ you will need to make sure that you don't dynamically create
new destinations on the fly.
http://activemq.apache.org/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html

I think I would then go for the option of creating the destinations needed
upon startup.
http://activemq.apache.org/configure-startup-destinations.html

Maybe someone who is more experienced with the Camel JMS component has some
other input?