camel-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Palmér <magnus.palmer.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.springframework.jms.InvalidDestinationException while trying to place a message on queue
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 23:27:06 GMT
The from jms destination is not valid syntax for a WMQ object when looking
at your route configuration but I guess that is not the exact one since the
error log you provided talks about something else.

The problem is that there is a listener setup failure that will cause a
retry every 5 seconds due to
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer if I
understand the code correctly (looking in camel-jms 2.11 and spring-.jms
3.1.4

I guess you can do as Claus suggested in the link from your first question
and configure an exceptionListener.

Although I wonder if it would be in place to
let org.apache.camel.component.jms.DefaultJmsMessageListenerContainer
override the handleListenerSetupFailure method from
o.s.j.l.DefaultMessageListenerContainer so that Camels errorhandler can
handle the error instead?

I am not used to work with these low level JMS details so not sure though.