camel-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Palmér <magnus.palmer.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bindy fixed length
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 22:06:06 GMT
It should work, but it doesn't for me.

Seems like the BindyFixedLengthFactory does properly notice that I have
linked two fields in the middle of my record when it builds the model, but
when it does the parsing (unmarshalling) it tries to read all the fields
from the main record and not properly take into account the pos in the
record.

So with Rec1 with fields 1,2,3,Linked(4,5), 6,7 reads the field from the
input as 1,2,3,6,7,4,5
In other words, it doesn't take pos or position into consideration.

Not sure if it is a bug or if I do something wrong, I've only used Bindy
for CSV myself previously.