camel-users mailing list archives

From Okello Nelson <cn.oke...@gmail.com>
Subject Giving Processors meaningful names
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:14:15 GMT
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to debug my application in jConsole. The processors are just
named 'processo1', 'processor2', etc. Is there a way to give a processor a
meaningful name, the same way we do with 'routeId'?

I've written some custom processors (custom MBean) to collect statistics,
but I can't seem to locate them in jConsole. I've used the
'@ManagedResource' and 'ManagedAttribute', but still I can't see these
processors in jConsole. I think if I can give the processors meaningful
names, then this can help me in locating them.

Any help will be appreciated very much.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Okello Nelson.