camel-users mailing list archives

From Okello Nelson <cn.oke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing CamelLoopIndex in route
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:43:08 GMT
Hi Claus,

I use the loop to retrieve the destinations for the content based router.
The destinations are less than 10 but there's no way of telling in advance
which ones they will be.

So, I thought using a loop to dynamically build the destination makes more
sense. I tried dynamic routes, and other options but they couldn't fit my
usecase.

Kind Regards,
Okello Nelson.

Kind Regards,