camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quickfix to Direct message loss
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 03:23:06 GMT
I'm not a quick fix expert, but I can tell you the difference between the direct and seda component.
Direct component just provide the sync invocation, the seda can leverage the Camel Async engine
to execute the processes with multiple threads and it is more effective.

Can you try to set the interval time a bit longer? In this way , I guess you will get few
message lost.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.