camel-users mailing list archives

From Sven Bauhan <s...@ast.dfs.de>
Subject Re: AggregationStrategy and wrong sequence order
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:33:24 GMT
Ok, but then the timeout for the aggregation can occur, if the sender
does not resend the message fast enough.

The only solution I found is to set the predicate to true, if an error
occured. Then the exception will be thrown in the onCompletion() method
of the AggregationStrategy. So the message is complete for the Aggregator.

But then I have to implement the closeCorrelationKeyOnCompletion Cache
on my own.

Better would be if there was a discardOnFailure() method for aggregate()
in the route similar to discardOnCompletionTimeout().

Sven