camel-users mailing list archives

From Al Ferguson <alfer...@hotmail.com>
Subject Expected behavior of two consecutive convertBodyTo?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 13:07:11 GMT
Hi,

I get an Address in a format (MyAddress, jaxb annotated) and I want to
convert this address in another format (ExternalAddress, jaxb annotated)
before invoking an Web service.

Curiously the second conversion (MyAddress to ExternalAddress, for which I
wrote a Converter) does not work. In fact my converter is not invoked. It
seems Camel tries rather a conversion of the original XML to
ExternalAddress.

When I invoke myself the converter via the ConvertAddress process, it works.

Is there something I do not understand in the behavior of convertBodyTo?

Thanks,
A. Fe