camel-users mailing list archives

From PJ Walstroem <walst...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: InOut and JMS topic, does it make sense?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 06:17:38 GMT
thank you, Stephan. Your answer makes sense. I think we will use topic +
inOnly and handle the responses in a different route. The number of
subscribers could be as high as 50, so a topic seems to be the solution.

You also say that "Camel had no way to determine what n is and how many
answers to expect". I posted a question on that in a separate mail
(http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Register-client-when-connecting-to-a-topic-tp5731504.html).
I would love to be able to determine n. Is it not possible at all?

cheers,
pj