camel-users mailing list archives

From PJ Walstroem <>
Subject InOut and JMS topic, does it make sense?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 05:35:12 GMT
we are using Camel 2.11.0 with the following route

my question is simply if this makes sense? We love the idea of using InOut
MEP and letting Camel generate temporary reply-queues. We have e.g. 10 JMS
Clients listening to the topic and all of them would like to send a reply,
but seems like Camel only handles the _first_ reply with the given
JmsCorrelationId, the following messages are just discarded and we get the
following error:

"Reply received for unknown correlationID
[Camel-ID-local-finn-no-60071-1366820228380-0-8]. The message will be

Should we use inOnly instead? We use InOut to be able to preserve the
breadcrumb-id which we use for MDC logging (which Camel handles beautifully,
btw), but I guess we could just set that breadcrumb-id manually in a
postProcessor at the JMS Client side.

any thoughts would be highly appreciated!

Per Jorgen