camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling of SOAP Faults with camel-soap
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:08:15 GMT
I would appreciate some assistance regarding how to handle received Soap
Faults when using the camel-soap component.

I am using SoapJaxbDataFormat and ServiceInterfaceStrategy. When the
received response is a Soap:Fault message I get an exception when it is
unmarshalled, however the exception is not representing the Soap:Fault (as
per the code generated from the WSDL using cxf tools) but a
"org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException".
I had assumed that the unmarshaller would have produced my service specific
exception, but maybe I am asking for too much here ;) ?

What would be the appropriate way to make sure an exception representing the
soap:fault is generated?

Thanks
Lars