camel-users mailing list archives

From dancerjohn <>
Subject Setting TaskExecutor for JMS component
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:18:49 GMT
I would like to set up my jms component to use a specific `TaskExecutor`
(actually would rather use an `ExecutorService` but doesn't seem possible).
However why I try to do so I get an error.

My spring has the following:

    <bean id="jmsExecutorService"

My Route Builder has the following:

When I run this I get the following error:

    IllegalArgumentException: Could not find a suitable setter for property:
         as there isn't a setter method with same type: String not a
conversion possible:
         No type converter available to convert from type: String to the
required type
         TaskExecutor with value jmsExecutorService

I have had a hard time finding a working example of setting the
TaskExecutor. I would like to specify a specific TaskExecutor as I would
like to name the threads in the thread-pool appropriately.

Would someone either help with the above or point me to documentation on how
to use / set the TaskExecutor?