camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Camel aggregation logic fails in case of two camel nodes
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 06:07:41 GMT
Hi,

I have a use case where I have used splitter and aggregation patterns.

The diagram below shows the message flow. I have a message with ten trades:
it reaches the splitter -> gets split into ten messages -> each message gets
enriched -> after enrichment, the messages are aggregated into single
message and sent to the output queue.

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730994/camel-aggregation.png>
Figure 1: Use case description

I am using the bread-crumb id as the correlation id for the messages. It
works perfectly fine for a single camel instance. When I test the same
scenario with two or more camel instances simultaneously at a time, this
aggregation logic doesn't work because the messages are consumed by many
camel node. Logically I am not able to aggregate. Hope its understandable.

What is the advice for me ? If I want to do a aggregation in a distributed
or clustered scenario ?

Is there any pattern which can solve this problem ?

Please help.

Regards
Guru
@gnanagurus