camel-users mailing list archives

From dtjep <didier.t...@sap.aphp.fr>
Subject ftpConsumer still remain in threadpools
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:34:34 GMT
Hello,

I get file with uri :
ftp://directory?include=.*HPR&doneFileName=${file:name.noext}.OK&delete=true

Once I get the file, I read another one in a bean :
from(url)
.bean(classEnrich, "enrich")

In enrich, I read the third file named using (uri is modified to designate
the file) :

ConsumerTemplate consumer = this.camelContext.createConsumerTemplate();
Exchange resource = consumer.receive(uri, 5000);
if(null != resource){
   --  Get the file content
   consumer.doneUoW(resource);
}
consumer.stop();

As I read the file (they are get and treated  and suppressed without
problem), I observe that ftpConsumer are accumulated in threadpools and are
not freed. Threads are still waiting.