camel-users mailing list archives

From "valerian.merkling" <valerian.merkl...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Creating new processor components
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:14:22 GMT
Hi !

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> For the component name, then make sure the
> META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/helloworld file is
> included in the JAR. And that it refers to the component class name.
>
> For example here is an example from camel-mybatis component:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-mybatis/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/component/mybatis

This par is ok. But i still have my error, and I don't know if the problem
is with the route, or with the helloworld.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> You custom component is deploy the same way you deploy any of the
> Camel components that is shipped with Apache Camel.

I think that mean the problem isn't with Camel, but with servicemix ? It's
not what I did, but i can't find any information about how doing it right.

I've put my component in the deploy directory, and servicemix console tell
me my bundle is activated.
In the service tab, the type of my bundle is
/[org.apache.camel.spi.ComponentResolver]/, so i guess i'm on the right way.
Am i ?

Shall i search try to find answer on the fuse-servicemix forum ?