camel-users mailing list archives

From Frank Ertl <frank.e...@f-i-solutions-plus.de>
Subject Re: How to Use ProducerTemplate for testing secure CXF-WS?
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 09:26:26 GMT
Hi Willem,

thanks for your response. I'm using PAYLOAD-mode in my cxf consumer. I
already found the page you referred to and tried to set the headers of the
CxfPayload-object like this:

Processor soapHeaderProcessor = new Processor() {

                List<SoapHeader> headers = new ArrayList<SoapHeader>();
                QName qName = new QName("sst");
                headers.add(new SoapHeader(qName, soapMessage));
                CxfPayload<SoapHeader> payload = new
CxfPayload<SoapHeader>(headers, new ArrayList<Element>());
                exchange.getIn().setBody(payload);
            }
        };

But when I call /producerTemplate.request("cxf:bean:sst_3_3",
soapHeaderProcessor);/ the request does not seem to hit the route and there
is no exception thrown.
I admit I'm a little bit confused about this thing. Everything else in Camel
seems so simple and straight forward, but this looks like I've got to write
a lot of boilerplate code on my own. So I think I'm heading in the wrong
direction.
By the way: Trying the same thing with HttpClient works quite well, although
I'd like to stay on the camel's back... :-)

Regards,
Frank