camel-users mailing list archives

From "valerian.merkling" <>
Subject Creating new processor components
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:09:06 GMT
Hi !

I'm trying to make a component from one of my processor.

I followed this  tutorial
which does not includes informations about installation and use.

Now my jar is here, i don't know where i have to put it, i tried /deploy but
i only get this error :

/Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoSuchEndpointException: No endpoint could be
found for: helloworld, please check your classpath contains the needed Camel
component jar./

So where my .jar should go ?

And do i have to write somethings more than /<to uri="helloworld"/>/ in my
route to make it works ?

Thanks for your help.

Valerian Merkling