camel-users mailing list archives

From lleclerc <>
Subject Re: Simple case of multithreading with camel and wildcard.
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:52:34 GMT
Here is more details of what I am trying to do. In an osgi framework, I
resolve everything that implements IMyService. Which have the method
putDocuments(String path)

I want to call this method for those X services and then transfer the files
from hard drive.

        context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                from(quartzUri).process(new Processor() {
                    public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception
                        for(IMyService service : services) {
                from("file:" + path).to(sftpUri);

So it would be done in 2 roads without parallel processing and from there I
will do some errorhandling.

I still had like to trigger the file transfert with quartz, but I don't
think I can do it without dynamically adding and removing routes. Am I right