camel-users mailing list archives

From lmanchanda75 <>
Subject Re: Registry not able to find Bean at run time
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:21:10 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thanks for your quick response. I order to try this out I made one more
sample application, with following context

<camelContext xmlns="">
    <route id="Jetty_Sample">
        <from uri="jetty:"
            <description>This endpoint receives requests from ussd
        <process ref="ussdAdapter"/>
        <log message="${in.headers} ${body}"/>

<bean class="com.fusesource.fusebyexample.myBookService"
<bean class="com.fusesource.fusebyexample.ComvivaUssdAdapter"
id="ussdAdapter" />
<bean class="com.fusesource.fusebyexample.HelloBean" id="HelloBean"/>
<bean class="com.fusesource.fusebytrial.HelloTrial" id="HelloTrial"/>

Here I am able to call both HelloBean and HelloTrial  beans at run time.

The only difference between these 2 projects is that the first one which is
not working was originally a Java project in which I replaced the POM.xml
from a camel-spring project and then made it Maven project. The second one
which is working fine was created using Fuse as a camel project.

Please see if with this information you can suggest some difference, as I am
not able to visibility find any difference