camel-users mailing list archives

From Hema T <hem...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Camel Route stops processing abruptly
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:58:13 GMT
The route is written in a groovy file and it runs in tomcat server. The
application simply hangs after sometime. Here is the code snippet from my
route (it used IPF framework)

from(RFC5424_TLS_AUTH_MUST_ENDPOINT)
            .routeId(MINA_RFC5424_TLS_AUTH_MUST_ID)
            .process {
            }
            .log(LoggingLevel.INFO,"*RFC5424_TLS_AUTH_MUST_ENDPOINT
invoked*")

.initFlow(IdGeneratorUtil.generateUniqueId(TLS_AUTH_MESSAGE_FLOW_PREFIX))
               	.replayErrorHandler(HANDLE_EXCEPTION)
                .application(APPLICATION_NAME)
                .inType(String.class)
            .to(BEFORE_RFC5424_QUEUE);

from(BEFORE_RFC5424_QUEUE)
			.inOnly(ACTIVEMQ_RFC5424_QUEUE);

from(ACTIVEMQ_RFC5424_QUEUE)
            .routeId(AMQ_RFC_QUEUE_ID)
            .onException(Exception.class)
                .handled(true)
                .to(HANDLE_EXCEPTION)
                .end()
            .log(LoggingLevel.INFO, '*ACTIVEMQ_RFC5424_QUEUE invoked*')
          .to(INVOKE_CORE)

I could get the first highlighted log message continuously and it hangs
there. I could not get the subsequent logs and it hangs after that.

Thanks,
Hema