camel-users mailing list archives

From mdo <>
Subject CSV component and Mac line endings (carriage return only)
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:23:33 GMT

I tried to parse some CSV files that have only carriage returns as line
ending (like some legacy Mac apps produce) instead of \r\n or \n. Obviously
this is not supported at the moment (but I applied a workaround for now by
using a regexReplaceAll on the streamed CSV contents in the Camel route).

There was an issue in Commons CSV that was fixed a while back:

While this was committed in revision 1065496 in Commons CSV Camel depends on
an artifact org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-csv and I was not able to
figure out if the change was merged.

Camel depends on version 1.0-r706899_5 of the Servicemix bundle while the
latest version of Commons CSV seems to be 706900_3.

I've found a 1.0-r706900_3 but that dates back before the patch date

Can anyone comment if this is an issue of the Servicemix bundle or the
dependency version in Camel?

Regards, mdo.