camel-users mailing list archives

From "mayank.gupta" <>
Subject Dynamic routing in Camel
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:05:06 GMT
Hi All ,

I am using Spring DSL for routing in Camel. I have to route the messages
from transmitter(processor) to multiple queues in which one queue is map to
one circle at a time. So for that i have to create routes for each queue.Is
there any way to pass the queue name dynamically in the <camel:from uri=""/>
? so we can define the single route instead of multiple routes. We can't use
the property holder because the queue name selection depends only run time.

I am using following entry for single queue route :

<camel:route id="routetx">
        <camel:from uri="bean:sendsms?method=sendMsg"/>
        <camel:from uri="jms:queue:smsQueueOut"/> -----> Here can we use EL
expression to get the queue name dynamically ex. ${header.QUEUE_NAME} or is
there any other way to pass the header or property?
        <camel:to uri="direct:SMPPServer"/>