camel-users mailing list archives

From PhilBurress <>
Subject Re: Deleting MQ Temporary Queue
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 15:30:30 GMT
For MQ we had to create a temporary dynamic model queue, which is specified
in the queue connection factory. Example from one of our integration tests:

... and in the route...

So it uses the same model queue each time. It appears that Camel will
attempt to reuse the temporary queues it creates and it only creates
additional temporary queues as needed (under load). The queues do eventually
get deleted when the application shuts down, but I think we're looking for
something which will actively poll for unused temporary queues and remove
them as appropriate.

We are using Camel 2.10.1 with MQ version 7.0.x