camel-users mailing list archives

From Joe San <codeintheo...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Aggregator Strategy Question
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 09:42:15 GMT
Camel Users,

I need to acheive the following scenario:

I have a file system where 3 different CSV files will be written, csv1,
csv2 and csv3. All these 3 files will be available at the same time. I need
to read all the three files, do some processing on iut and produce one CSV
file as a result.

The question that I have here is, do I need to know the name of the csv
files in advance to read them from the file system? or is there a way to
read multiple files at once and get the file contents from the file name
where the file name is available as a header?

Regards,
Joe