camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating 2 deployable units (containing camel routes)
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 09:19:07 GMT
We use the vm or direct-vm component for inter bundle communication. It
should be the fastest integration. But this integration is not so loosely
coupled as JMS which can persist the message is the consumer is not up and
running...

Because of an issue in the vm component we fixed recently [1], you may want
wait for the next Camel 2.10.5 or Camel 2.11.0 release (very soon).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6073

Best,
Christian