camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-smpp optional param issue ?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 05:07:40 GMT
We plan to cut Camel 2.11.0 soon - may be next week...
If you can provide a fix with unit tests in the next days, I think we can
make sure it will go into 2.11.0. Because I'm in vacation until beginning
of next week, I cannot spend so much time on this issue.
If it miss 2.11.0, it will take 6 - 8 weeks more to get it released with
Camel 2.11.1.

Best,
Christian

Sent from a mobile device