camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax.DOM2SAX
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 02:18:03 GMT
You didn't tell us which version of Camel do you use.
You didn't tell us how your route looks like.
You didn't tell us which Xalan bundle do you added.
You didn't tell us in which runtime do you hit this issue.
We are not Guru's. ;-)

I suggest to read [1] first.

[1] http://camel.apache.org/support.html

Best,