camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple guava-event-bus consumers issue
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:05:40 GMT
Hi Wojtek,

> When consuming messages from more
> than one route with the same endpoint URI (lets say:
> guava-eventbus:eventBus), context doesn't start and throws exception

Actually I used multicast EIP to copy message from the given event bus
to multiple destination...

from("guava-eventbus:myBus").multicast("seda:queue1", "seda:queue2")

But indeed, Guava EventBus component should support multiple consumers
out-of-the-box as well. Thank you for pointing this out.

I've committed the fix in the SVN revision 1458998. The fix will be
included in the next version of Camel (2.10.5 or 2.11.0). I don't
create backport fixes as this issue can be easily workarounded with
multicast or just by adding parameter to the endpoint URI (just as you
did).

Best regards.

--
Henryk Konsek