camel-users mailing list archives

From Raul Kripalani <r...@evosent.com>
Subject Re: Splitter, Aggregation and Timeouts
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 00:45:16 GMT
Yes. The multicast can send to a direct endpoint, which does the
transformation and then dispatches to the final destination.

Another technique is to use the onPrepare option of the multicast DSL. But
this applies better when the same transformation logic is to be applied to
each and every target of the multicast.

Raúl.