camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wolf <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help with cxfrs component, actually RESTful service consumption, in general
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 22:35:03 GMT
So I have the book, "Camel In Action", which is a very good and
thorough treatment of camel-core. However, now my development efforts
are starting to hit severe turbulence upon making the jump from
camel-core to camel-cxf, in particular, how to consume a RESTful
service?

I read these:
http://camel.apache.org/cxfrs.html
http://camel.apache.org/cxf-bean-component.html

...but these pages seem to be reference pages for people who have
already mastered camel-cxfrs - not newbies, like me.  Can anyone point
me to an end-to-end example?  I don't need the server-side - this is
legacy and produces XML.

N.B. Outside of Camel, I have had much previous experience using CXF
for JAX-WS style services, client and server  (never JAX-RS, though)

Thanks for any help,

  -Chris