camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <>
Subject Re: AWS S3 Request/Reply
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:58:53 GMT
You mentioned processing files in order, if that is really important for
your application, just keep in mind this from aws documentation:

"Amazon SQS makes a best effort to preserve order in messages, but due to
the distributed nature of the queue, we cannot guarantee that you will
receive messages in the exact order you sent them."