camel-users mailing list archives

From Jean Francois LE BESCONT <jflebesc...@gmail.com>
Subject doTry docatch slow down the execution
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:22:58 GMT
Hey !

I have found a strange thing with the doTry / doCatch / end.

I have a seda queue in from with binding and processing files of 450 000
lines. I am procecessing it like that :

from("seda:AEDConcurrent?concurrentConsumers=3")
.threads(3)
.enrich("direct:referentielZone" , aggregationStrategyAEDReferentielZone)
.split()
.tokenize("\n")
.streaming()
.doTry()
.unmarshal()
.bindy(BindyType.Csv, AED.class)
.to("mock:mock")
.doCatch(Exception.class)
.to("direct:AEDFormatException")
.throwException(new AEDException.AEDFormatException( ))
.end() // end try catch
.end() // split
.end();

With this try catch my time process is 38 seconds per 15000 lines ( and
this time increase with time) whereas if I don't do try catch the same
execution is 3 seconds per 15000 lines.

Is there something that I do wrong ?

Thanks !

JF