camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using Camel-Servlet component to consume application/xml message
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:56:19 GMT
Hi

You can configure the jms endpoint with jmsMessageType=Bytes

That tells Camel to force and use a javax.jmx.BytesMessage for the JMS message.
Then you dont need to convert the message beforehand.

And mind about stream caching for big payloads. The http component
forces using that
http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html

It overflows to disk when its > 64KB. So I suggest in your case set
set a higher threadshold with
CamelCachedOutputStreamThreshold

So it wont overflow to disk.