camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zip file best practices
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:38:08 GMT
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Gardella juan
<gardellajuanpablo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is a new feature so I don't touch any existent class of camel. So, in
> what module I have to do a patch?

Ah if its new code, then you can attach a .zip to the JIRA ticket with
the source code.

You may want to read this page about developing new components
http://camel.apache.org/add-new-component-guide.html

As we have some points about 3rd party licenses, checkstyle, maven
pom.xml stuff etc