camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel velocity template internationalization
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:16:16 GMT
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:13 PM, paramjyotsingh
<paramjyotsingh@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a scenario where I need to pick velocity based on locale. I have two
> problems for this.
>
> Do we any option in velocity endpoint to provide locale information? if not,
> do we have option in camel to set some header property in Exchange message
> so that velocity template gets picked up automatically for that locale.
>
> For example, suppose we have following velocity template files:
>  - email.vm
>  - en_email.vm
>  - cn_email.vm
>  - fr_email.vm
>
> if locale/language code is set to 'fr' then velocity should pick fr_email.vm
> and another question how to set this locale/language code in Camel
> springDSL.

Which locale do you refer to. The default locale setting on the JVM?
Or is it somehow a dynamic local set per Camel exchange?

I know Freemarker has built-in support for locales out of the box.
Where it will pick the locale using a naming convention.

Not sure if Veloicty has the same. I suggest to check the velocity docs.