camel-users mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Flatpack Unmarshall Spring DSL Example
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 20:26:13 GMT
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:31 PM, <ganeshkumar.kanagavel@barclays.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone has got examples for unmarshalling Flatpack structure in Spring
> DSL? I am not able to see anything in net.

If you look at the camel tests there are lots of examples of using spring
to define a route that uses Flatpack. The Flatpack component does require
a separate config file for actually specifying the Flatpack config but the
routes are all in spring. Were you looking for a way to put the Flatpack
config in spring directly?

Chris