camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner vs CamelSpringTestSupport
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2013 04:16:17 GMT
I think the document means some pre or post camel context test support setting up.
Just like the you cannot call the assert* method if you are using SpringJUnitClassRunner,
you can consider to use the static imports to use the method in CamelSpringTestSupport.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat