camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zip file best practices
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:06:57 GMT
Hi Henryk,

I'm sorry I just checked the code Zip data format before I applied patch.
I cannot agree with you more after checking the code of ZipFile DataFormat.
Current ZipFile DataFormat doesn't support to unmarshal the Zip file which has more than one
entry.
So it make sense to create the Iterator of ZipEntry inside the ZipFile DataFormat.

I will revisit the patch again and move the code to camel-zipfile module.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat