camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kessler, Joerg" <>
Subject PollEnrich using SFTP: What is the meaning of delay, initialDelay in this context?
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 13:05:38 GMT
We use Camel 2.10.x. I want to pick up a limited number of files from an SFTP server by one
synchronous (WS) call. I use Loop and PollEnrich to aggregate the the message. I have set
the timeout-property of PollEnrich to 0 since I expect the files to exist on the SFTP server.
 The SFTP endpoint in the PollEnrich tag can have the configuration properties delay and initialDelay.
initialDelay seems to have no impact in this context. delay which normally determines the
time between to polls seems to influence the behavior. If set to 0 an exception during polling
occurs. delay seems to be the time PollEnrich waits for a file that is polled. Is this correct?
Is there any other endpoint configuration of SFTP that has impact on the (time) behavior?