camel-users mailing list archives

From <ganeshkumar.kanaga...@barclays.com>
Subject Camel Release 2.11 Target Date
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:42:07 GMT
Hi Claus,
Do we have the target date for Camel 2.11 releases? I cannot wait for 2.11 release to be available
to make use of hibernate4 and Bindy features.

BTW do we have the list of all the new features incorporated in the 2.11 Release.

Thanks
Ganesh

This message may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not an
intended recipient of this message, please delete it and any attachments, and notify the sender
that you have received it in error. Unless specifically stated in the message or otherwise
indicated, you may not uplicate, redistribute or forward this message or any portion thereof,
including any attachments, by any means to any other person, including any retail investor
or customer. This message is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation, to buy/sell
any product or service, and is not an official confirmation of any transaction. Any opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Barclays.

This message is subject to terms available at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer and, if received
from Barclays' Sales or Trading desk, the terms available at: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer/.
By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays Bank PLC is a company registered
in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays group.