camel-users mailing list archives

From <ganeshkumar.kanaga...@barclays.com>
Subject RE: Hibernate Current Session issue in Camel
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:31:03 GMT
Thanks Claus, I will wait for 2.11 camel-extra release.

I retreated to hibernate3 for now and working fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ibsen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 3:14 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hibernate Current Session issue in Camel

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM,  <ganeshkumar.kanagavel@barclays.com> wrote:
> Camel Version is 2.10.3
> Camel-Extra Version is 2.10.1
> camel-hibernate Version is 2.10.1
>
> spring-tx Version is 3.2.1.RELEASE
> spring-jdbc Version is 3.1.0.RELEASE
> spring-expression is 3.1.0.RELEASE

Camel Extra 2.10.1 does not support Hibernate 4.

This is coming in the upcoming 2.11 release where the camel-hibernate component has been refactored
and support Hibernate 4 et all. So you can use a 2.11 SNAPSHOT of camel-hibernate if you want
to give it a test.

You may need to build the component from source at:
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/?redir=1

I think also you should same Spring version, eg 3.1.0. Now you have a mix of 3.2 and 3.1 JARs.

not an intended recipient of this message, please delete it and any attachments, and notify
the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically stated in the message or
otherwise indicated, you may not uplicate, redistribute or forward this message or any portion
thereof, including any attachments, by any means to any other person, including any retail
investor or customer. This message is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation,
to buy/sell any product or service, and is not an official confirmation of any transaction.
Any opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Barclays.

>> This message is subject to terms available at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer and,
if received from Barclays' Sales or Trading desk, the terms available at: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer/.
By messaging with Barclays you consent to the foregoing. Barclays Bank PLC is a company registered
in England (number 1026167) with its registered office at 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP.
This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Barclays group.