camel-users mailing list archives

From Sven Bauhan <>
Subject Reply messages from aggregator
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:29:01 GMT

I'm quite new to Camel and I have a problem to understand the basic
principle of sending replys back to a sender.
I try to implement a protocol that aggregates segments to a complete
message. For each segment a reply message is expected by the sender.
My route is now:

         JaxbDataFormat jaxb = new JaxbDataFormat();
         ATSMAggregationStrategy aggregation = new
             .unmarshal(jaxb).aggregate(xpath("/MSG/MID"), aggregation)

Do I have to set the exchange pattern of the aggregator to InOut? How
can I do this?
How is the reply message defined? Do I have to set the out message in
the aggregation strategy?
How do I trigger sending of a reply message?
How is the reply messages routed back to the sender?
Is the reply messages processed automatically (JAXB)?

Sven Bauhan

View raw message